How to Return
Return via Courier -Lalamove/Grab or Post
- Ensure that the costumes are dry and is suitable to be sent before being couriered out.
- Put the costumes in a dry bag or box and ensure that the costumes along with accessories like helmet, sword etc are safely secured inside the box/bag.
- If customer fails to ensure proper packaging on the costumes and the costume is damaged during courier, we will hold the customer responsible for the costume and will deduct the deposit accordingly.
- Fill in the yellow colour receipt(see below) that has been given to the customer on the bottom at the Refund Rental Receipt section.
- Please ensure that the Account Holder’s Name, Bank Account Name and Bank Name is fully filled and correct. The Account Holder’s Name must match the Name when this costume was rented.
- Fill in the date of return at the Customer Return Date and sign the Customer Return Sign Section
- Take a photo of the Rental Receipt for customer’s own reference.
- Incorrect information will incur delay in refund.
- Insert the yellow colour receipt(see below) along with the costume and sent it back to us at our address (see Contact Us above)
- Whatsapp us at 012-6771396 for the tracking number, rental receipt image with the number, courier details and/or courier tracking links.
- Cost of the Courier via Lalamove/Grab or Post is borne by Customer and ensure that the courier is sent to door to door.
- DO NOT COURIER THE COSTUMES OUTSIDE OUR WORKING HOURS /DAYS. ( Do Note that we close on MONDAY and our Opening hours are Tue- Sat 11 -730pm and Sunday 12-4pm, public holiday closed).
- Once we have received the costume, we will process the refund within 7 days.
Return in Person
- Come to the store
- Return the costume in good dry condition, complete and in time
- Sign and fill in the date
- Refund will be process immediately.
- Return in person is the preferred.