No wonder your step sisters are so jealous! With a dress like that, we want your fairy godmother, too! Imagine waking up and just wishing for a good hair day…and actually getting it! Or hoping to knock that presentation out of the park, even though you haven’t prepped for it…and getting a promotion, to boot!
Now that we think about it, is there any way you could lease that godmother out to us? We have this really important company party coming up soon and we need to look our absolute best. All the bigwigs will be there. Also, the Super Mega Powerball is getting pretty high, maybe she could just bippity-boppity some numbers for us? No? Well, fine. We still can’t help adoring you in this Elite Enchanting Princess Costume. And can you blame us? This is the REAL deal. Girls have been picturing themselves in this blue satin dress for ages, and now you finally have it! You! The off-the-shoulder neckline, the full hoop skirt, the ribbon choker with gem pendant–are you SURE you can’t lease her? We’re willing to make you a very good offer.
Sigh. Well, at least we got to glimpse you once at the ball wearing this stunning ensemble. And even though we can’t have the same jaw-dropping dress, we can put on elbow length gloves like yours and dip a tiara into our messy top knot and try to summon a fairy godmother of our very own.
- 100% polyester satin, brocade, broadcloth and netting; poly/nylon tricot
- Off-the-shoulder sleeves are edged with elastic at top & bottom
- Satin dress has brocade sleeves, front inset & peplum, back zipper
- Petticoat has broadcloth base layer, netting overlay, wire hoop in hem
- Ribbon choker ties around neck, has faux pearl & gem pendant
- Gold sequin tiara attached to clear headband
- Elbow-length gloves are 90% polyester/10% nylon tricot