As a kid, did you ever grab a flashlight and wave it around while proclaiming it to be your lightsaber? What kid didn’t after they saw their first Star Wars movie? It’s basically a rite of passage. But, you know, then you grow up and people tell you that you can’t become a Jedi Knight, so you go to school, maybe get a job in an office or you find work in some kind of middle management position. That moment of playing with a flashlight, dreaming about becoming a Jedi never leaves you though. Secretly, you want to head to that junk drawer to grab the flashlight, switch that sucker on and proudly declare, “I am a Jedi, like my father before me!”
Well, why not indulge in it rather than fight it? That’s right! You can pick up where you left off when you were just a wee little lass. You can wear this adult deluxe Rey costume and begin your training in the ways of the Force.
Now, we have no idea how to get to Ahch-To, or how to convince Luke Skywalker to train you, but those are just minor details that you can hash out after you put this costume on! It’s based on the outfit worn by Daisy Ridley in The Last Jedi and it comes with a top with attached wraps. It also comes with a pair of pants, arm wraps and even a belt with a decorative holster on the side. Just make sure you upgrade from your flashlight by getting one of our toy lightsaber accessories to complete your look.
- Star Wars The Last Jedi Deluxe Rey Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Top is sleeveless with hook and loop fastener at the back neck
- Top has grey scarves attached at shoulders and hem
- Pants have elastic waist and attached boot tops
- Belt and cuff are foam backed and have printed details on them
- Pair of arm warmers are made of crinkle fabric with elastic shirring to hold their shape
- Officially licensed