Ah, it’s finally October. You can dust off your favorite beer stein and head into the village for Octoberfest. And the only thing better than stein after stein of delicious Märzen Bier is all the Bavarian girls who have come to the festival. You’re going to be busy talking with all of those them, because there’s a lot of dancing to do tonight and you’re going to have to line up quite a few Fräuleins to dance with. Experience the old world tradition with this great costume!
- 100% polyester costume
- Cream wing-collared shirt with laced V-placket
- Elastic-waist brown poplin lederhosen with tan edge binding
- Suspenders and bib are attached to pants
- Traditional printed coat of arms w/ lions & flowers on bib
- White knee-high socks
- 22” circumference brown poplin Alpine hat