Before central heating was invented, those castles got really cold–so a dress like this Milady of the Castle Costume would have been nice to wear! It’s great for Halloween, the Renaissance fair, or any historical costume event. Add a crown or circlet to top it off.
- 100% polyester crushed velvet, brocade & broadcloth; 45% acrylic/55% polyester faux fur
- Gown of maroon crushed velvet has front inset of gold brocade
- Neckline inset of cream broadcloth edged w/ black & gold braid
- Printed silver filigree design on collar & edges of inset
- Maroon satin ribbon lacing on both back and front
- Wide hanging sleeves have faux fur cuffs