Look like you just got off a plane in the early 1960s with this retro stewardess costume. You’ve been all over the world and now it’s time to have some fun! The first stop is drinks with the girls, and then it’s over to Pilot John’s party. After all you deserve some fun when you fly the world the way the world wants to fly!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Form-fitting turquoise pullover dress has wide white lapels
- Dress is styled to look like a pencil skirt w/ jacket
- Pillbox hat has loops for bobby pins to fasten in hair
- Necktie is sewn to fabric band that fastens w/ Velcro
- Mini-satchel purse measures 9” wide by 7” high and 2” across
- Flight pins are antique-brass-toned plastic shaped like classic pilots wings